Congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions from the KHCA/KCAL Awards!
Derby Assisted Living's team won three separate awards:
- Assisted Living Nurse/RCC of the Year - Miranda Rowland
- Support Staff of the Year - Blenda Fisher, Dietary Manager
- Volunteer of the Year - Eileen Strong
These three women attended the Kansas Health Care Association & Kansas Center for Assisted Living Staff Recognition Awards on September 28, 2017, at the Hyatt Regency and Century II Convention Center to accept their well-deserved awards.
Two of our other facilities staff members received honorable mentions for 2017.
Derby Health & Rehabilitation - Derby, KS
- Olivia Griffin, Cook
- Jessica Quinones, Restorative Aide
Nottingham Health & Rehabilitation - Olathe, KS
- Brian Barbeau, Executive Director
- Christine Bailes, Director of Nursing
- Gala Martinez, Cook
- Kathy Crigger, Medication Aide
- Kimberlee Hutchison, Director of Operations
We are lucky to have such amazing staff that continue to improve lives and exceed the expectations of our patients and residents.